Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The End of September Faces and Finding Edward.

Towards the end of this, I was truly starting to hate drawing faces. I felt uninspired. I felt like my faces were ugly. I didn't want to do them. Well, I didn't even want to post them.
I ended up picking up a book on how to draw kawaii style and started playing around with a couple of animals. I drew a girl. That wasn't so bad all of a sudden.

And then, I drew Edward.

Edward was fun. He is creepy, weird and oddly happy. I never thought at the end of this I would end up drawing a creepy little guy, but I am certain glad I did.


1 comment:

  1. Edward is awesome! He could be the main character in a children's "dark humor" book...reminds me of Lemony Snickett or Edward Gorey. I'm glad you persevered until you "found" him.

    ReplyDelete