Pages - Menu

Monday, August 18, 2014

Ocean Girl & Weekly Challenge 181


This week's weekly challenge is WATER! Which is one of my favorite things - the ocean!  http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2014/08/weekly-challenge-181_18.html

I am also in the middle of watching a Jane Davenport DVD for Whimsical Faces. http://janedavenport.com/

So the first thing I thought of was, "I am going to draw an Ocean Girl."  And here she is!

Face was drawn in pencil, then with microns.  Hair, tangles, etc were freehand with the microns.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is lovely and you are very creative! I love this!!!!

    Happy tangling,
    Jacque
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the challenge Water, and loved how you combined it with Jane Davenports lesson on faces. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea! She is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and unusual interpretation of this challenge! Your ocean girl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete