Pages - Menu

Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekly Challenge #185 - The Shell Continues On

This week's challenge was a duo tangle, which means we can only use two tangles for the whole design.  Fun way to try something new!  The tangles immediately reminded me of a shell and the ocean - so I hinted towards that.  Also used my neocolor II and gelatos...on regular, not heavy duty paper.  Whoops!  Page is a little wrinkly, but it will live.

 Check out the rest of the great submissions here: http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2014/09/weekly-challenge-185.html

_________________________________________

It's up on RedBubble, too! http://www.redbubble.com/people/imknottangled/works/12653991-the-shell-continues-on

15 comments:

  1. It does look like a shell on the ocean. the colour is great. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really well done and beautiful colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like this one. It's very whimsical. Love your colors by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The diva Dance really makes the sea look as if it's moving and the colours are really vibrant. nice tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coincidence. I just commented on someone else's downtown that their phicops reminded me of fan seaweed waving in the current. You obviously had a similar vision for this one. Very nice tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely tile. Like the way Diva Dance became on ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to use these two tangles. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This brought a smile to my face, what a lovely tile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful colors! it's merry, like a sailboat on the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic. Got me smiling :)
    I didn't realize the "water" quality of diva dance until I saw this week's submissions... In your drawing it's just as natural as it can be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone!! I loved doing this one :D

    ReplyDelete